Sunday, March 25, 2007

Act Now

I really don’t like going to places that is so noisy, dusty, dirty, or simply I call “ polusyon”. Everytime that I smell something bad I would cover my whole face and say “polusyon”.

I live in Laguna, and I really love it here. There are some places here where you can really relax, play with your friends, smell the fresh air, and enjoy the nice view. I got the chance to share the place, called “Dampalit” where my friends and I used to hang out, with my group mates, “Tigidong Group”. We shoot a part of our documentary there and I can say that they really enjoyed it especially rhino and denden. If we had more time I could have brought them to more places that I hope they would like. Wouldn’t it be nice that there are more places like this?

Part of our documentary is when I brought them to this so-called “dagat” but I think it is part of the Laguna Lake. I was really disappointed with this place. How could they let this happened to this place? I mean this could have been one of the best tourist spot here in Laguna, but they did not take care of it.

Places like this should be taken care of. We should not let this places deteriorate. If there’s a way we could save them, let’s start now, before it gets too late. We should act now.

No comments: